Friday, June 16, 2006

Where's Waldo?

Once I'm able to get the GPS tracking software logging correctly, you'll be able to go to this link and see our current location on a Google Map. http://www.whereismygps.net/track.php?user=Walt_Felix

Walt-n-Ingrid's Semi Live Dash Cam
This is a dash cam I set up in the truck. I still have a little tweaking to do on this also. As long as I can get a cellular Internet connection, the image should update every 60 seconds.

It's also capturing a sequentally numbered image every 2 seconds that I can import into another utility I have with will create a time lapse video with them. Here is a 2 hour ride I took last night in 20 seconds.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, the WhereisMyGPS app is simply not working for me. It finds the eTrex Legend on COM 1 but keeps indicating "No Data to Send" so nothing gets uploaded into the database on the site. At this point, I don't have the time to mess with it any more before we leave for CO so I'm just going to skip it for this trip. I'll have to play with it another time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home