Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Last post from Lone Duck

Norah and I are enjoying our LD breakfast, and I thought I'd log in and make a quick post. We're the last stragglers left in the area. My parents left for home yesterday afternoon, Walt & Ingrid and Mike left the day before that, and everyone else was gone by Saturday. It's weird to be around camp without any DML shenanigans going on. There's a large church group pulled in to the group area. They've built a virtual city in there, but as near as I can tell they don't have any plans to do anything other than hang around camp. Our setup was elaborate enough for the amount of time we spent there. Oh, and they do have a pop-up trailer in there. When I talked to LD, they told me the group area was for tents only, but I guess pop-ups count as tents.

I have lots I want to post, I just haven't been very dilligent about logging in to post it while on vacation. I get in to "unplugged" mode pretty quickly, and given a choice between sitting around a camp fire and walking up to the office to use a computer, I've been taking the fire. I'm going to go back and fill in the details from our perspective after we get home. Blogger allows for the date of posts to be altered, so I'm going to fake the posting dates in order to keep the overall record in order. That'll make it difficult for anyone to find the new posts, so once I'm done I'll post another post linking to my previous posts. Posthaste.

We're already looking forward to the next meet. Any ideas? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home