Monday, July 17, 2006

Seven Falls

I've got a minute before I grab breakfast and jump in the shower, so I wanted to post an update of last night's activities. We managed to make it over to Seven Falls around 9:30 or so to see the night time light show. As it was dark, pictures were naturally difficult to get. I haven't downloaded mine, but after I turned the flash off I managed to get a couple that look pretty nice in the little preview window on the camera. It remains to be seen how nice they actually are. We got postcards though, so we do have pictures of it.

My review? Nice, but I'm not sure it was worth the admission price. There's so much else to do and see in this state for free that I have a hard time with the built-up touristy stuff. But, I'm glad we went over to see it, at least we can say we did something more than just bum around camp and go grocery shopping :-).

Today we're headed over to Garden of the Gods in the morning, where we'll be meeting up with Jon and Ed this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home